Fun, fun! Seems like I’ll be double posting today. Mostly since this is my kingdom and I can inflict whatever torture I wish upon my subjects! *evil cackle* But yes, ’tis a tag. And the poem will be coming soon…I just haven’t written it yet. 😛
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas).
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate ten – twenty people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Okee…logo check. Thankee kindly to This Lady (I’ll call her CM). For nomitating this ducky. And….well, like I already put up there.
Now to the questions!
1) That is one vice you must fight against the most often?
Ohoho….getting close and personal, aren’t we here?
Okay, fine, I would answer, except I have too many vices to count. Off the top of my head I can think of myself being moody, rather volcanoy with my temper, overly apathetic, slothful (procrastination not even being the worst of it), and proud.
Then again, I suppose most of us struggle with some form of pride (self-deprecating or arrogant, whichever it may be).
There….I hope you guys are happy now that you know my flaws. *sniffs*
2) Which fictional character can you relate to the most and why?
Hehhhhh…okay, I’ll be completely honest and say I’ve never really related to fictional characters. That’s fine, actually. Just because you can’t relate doesn’t make them unreal (does it irk anyone else that people rate a book badly because they couldn’t “relate to the characters”???).
I suppose the closest I’ve come to is Katherine from Stepping Heavenward, Janner from the Wingfeather Saga, and Cordelia from the Beaumont and Beasly series, though I have never experienced any of their losses, for sure…
3) Pick three historical figures would you wish to meet and have tea/coffee with. What you would discuss with them?
Tea, first of all. Coffee is bitter…like its soul.
And 3 historical figures, eh? Well, I already composed a history poem somwhere here but if I had to pick three…I’d pick Enoch, Sejong, and Hitler. The two former because they did cool stuff (shaking Enoch to give me his secrets on how not to be a failure of a Christian and shaking Sejong on his invention of an alphabet) and the latter because I’d want to see for myself the true psychopathy in him.
I mean, Hitler killed enough people that they’re almost more like a number than individuals, memorialize it as we do.
4) What story world would you choose to live in until your dying breath? (Yep, there’s no goin’ back.)
WHAT?! HEY! NO FAIR! I want to be a world hopper!! *glares at the question and then at CM*
Fine, because you put it that way, I’ll either want to go to the Story Thieves world (haven’t read that series, though, so ha) or the Land of Stories world (a series I didn’t really like) because they both have ways to hop into books and live in other worlds, so *sticks out tongue*
YOU CAN’T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!
Okay, but really? I’d loooove to live in the Goldstone Wood world (so scary and wild and AWESOME), Arrethtrae, Shea’s TFT world…the Four Kingdoms–THERE’S TOO MANY GOOD ONES!!!
5) What is one movie you wish more people would watch? (Or a book if you’re really not into films.)
Movie? Ehehe…I think I watch mostly mainstream movies so I can’t say? Except Tangled…
As for books…well, fire and ice, I can’t choose! Going with Anne Elisabeth Stengl, K.M. Shea, Andrew Peterson, and Kyle Robert Shultz seems to be over the top since I’ve already ranted enough how much I love them anyway.
I’ll go with Tricia Mingerink’s Blades of Acktar world, then.
Or A.G. Marshall’s Fairy Tale Adventures series.
Or Chuck Black…
All right, I’m shutting myself up.
All right. Nominate, make 5 questions, share your best post(s) if they exist….:) Let’s go with best posts first. But instead of best posts, I’ll just…go with my favorites and the most liked linked thingy.
They are by far from great but I had fun writing them all up! 🙂
Now for nominating ten people…
Okay. Obviously I have to nominate my dear Gadfly, which I’m sure she’ll do after abandoning me in poetry month. *sniffs*
That’s seven. So I’ll go with Shcompere…Kinsey….aaaaaaaaaaaand I’d nominate Maya but I think she was already nominated. So whoever wants to, go ahead and do it! If you’re too busy (I know about…all of you are), feel free to contemptuously fling the hashtag I’ve presented you away.
If I forgot you, then excuse me for doing so!
Anyway, go ahead and do or not do this (or do it again!! :))
Oh, right…five questions…
- What is your prefered weapon of murder? With fictional characters, I mean…what else would I mean?
- Do you prefer fiction, nonfiction, or poetry (to read, write, etc.)?
- If you could be one age for a day, what age would you be and what would you do?
- Do you ship Earnin and Imraldera? (if you don’t know who they are or don’t know the answer, it’s easy: it’s yes, you do)
- Which of your bloggery buddies (alliteration always amazes) would you end and why (back to murder, we are!). How would you cover it up?
I’m not violent or murderous. I was just curious, of course!! 😉
But yes, yes…there we go. One last thanks to CM and…
See you when I find the energy to publish today’s poem!
Image Credit: Er….https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
©Lemon Duck, 2020. All rights reserved.